How picture books work
We all snap pictures to record birthdays, grads, weddings and other rites of passage. Why not pair your pictures with stories, wise words and good wishes?
Storyphile can help you create a special postcard collection or a book of mini stories to accompany your favourite family snapshots. You can print copies to share with your family and friends.
- Get started. (You’ll need to sign a letter of agreement and pay a 50% deposit.)
- Decide the format for your mini stories. Will you publish them as a postcard collection or a book?
- Work with us to go through your family albums and select your favourite photos.
- Tell us the stories behind the pictures. (We’ll record your stories so we can shape them into content for your book or postcard collection.)
- Review a first draft of the content and layout for your book or postcards. Let us know if there’s anything we need to fix.
- Approve a final draft.
- Decide how many copies you’d like to print.
- Sit back and enjoy!
- A one-of-a-kind book with ten photos and ten three-hundred-word stories starts at $1,500.
- Your package includes one copy. Additional copies can be printed for an additional cost.
- three to five weeks
The deposit is 50% of the total fee. The balance is due when you receive your finished book.