Memorial cards are often passed out to friends and family who attend a loved one’s funeral. They typically include a brief biography and vital statistics such as birth and death dates.
Storyphile can help you create a special memorial card to commemorate a departed loved one.
We’ll work with you to gather appropriate raw material, which we’ll shape into professionally written and edited content. We’ll personalize your memorial cards with your loved one’s favourite expressions, fitting quotations, words of wisdom, and even a favourite photograph or two. We’ll also provide layout and reproduction services.
- Get started. (You’ll need to sign a letter of agreement and pay a 50% deposit.)
- Work with us to plan the content and layout of your memorial cards.
- Provide us with the biographical information, photos and content that should be included.
- Review a first draft of your memorial cards and let us know if there’s anything we need to fix.
- Approve a final draft of your memorial cards.
Pricing for 100 cards (up to 500 words) starts at $595.
Storyphile will deliver your printed memorial cards within 4 days of the time you hire us.
The deposit is 50% of the total fee. The balance is due when you receive your printed cards.