These affordable mini-books capture a slice of life. Your life, of course!
Are you especially proud of a certain special chapter of your life? Is there a particular time or event or circumstance that shaped who you are? Or that taught you an important lesson? Or that you especially want to share with your dear ones?
This package is for you.
Storyphile interviews you about a selected chapter of your life. We craft your story and work with you to find photos and documents that give it colour and context. We write, edit, scan your photos, prepare captions and arrange for layout, design and printing.
- Get started. (You’ll need to sign a letter of agreement and pay a 50% deposit.)
- Spend a couple of hours chatting with us about your life.
- Spend a couple of hours going through your papers and photo albums. Select up to 10 of your favourite photos and jot down the stories behind the pictures.
- Review a first draft of the content and layout of your slice of life book. Let us know if there’s anything we need to fix.
- Approve a final draft of your book before it’s printed.
- Sit back and enjoy! And share copies with your dear ones, of course
- up to 1.5 hours of interview time
- 15 copies of a saddle-stitched, softcover booklet that celebrates a special chapter of your life (You can order additional copies for an additional cost.)
- up to 2,500 words
- 15 to 20 pages
- up to 10 photos and images
- one colour (black)
- $2,495 (plus GST/HST)
- at least 6 weeks
- The deposit is 50% of the total fee. The balance is due when you receive your finished book.